Recharge Your Soul, Rewire For Life
Next Dates TBA
Recharge Your Soul,
Rewire For Life
Next Dates TBA
Reset and recharge in 5 minutes with your free guided breathwork audios. Sign up to download now!
Free from your to-do lists, obligations and taking care of the needs and wants of other people that never seem to end.
A space where you are free to connect with like-minded new friends that actually hear you. See you. Value you and appreciate you.
You take a deep, full breath and look out your window.
You see gorgeous mountains all around you, clear blue sky and you hear….quiet.
You are actually smiling and your shoulders drop.
You are no longer held back by the stories and beliefs of the past and for the first time in a long time, you feel….free.
You know what you need to do to take care of yourself so you can be there for others in your life without feeling resentful.
You feel so filled up, so clear and so at peace with everything that’s happening in your life.
You aren’t afraid of saying “no” anymore and you feel re-connected to what matters to you.
Those dreams you thought you didn’t have. That vision for your life that you’ve always wanted but never had the courage to claim. You can actually see it…and you know what you need to do to make it a reality.
You can have this!
Recharge Your Soul, Rewire Your Life!
Live event in Boulder, CO
What is it?
In this two-day intimate workshop, you will leave with the foundational tools and a practical plan so that you make consistent shifts in your daily life and get out of your own way!
2 days in beautiful Boulder, Colorado
The Corca Center for Sleep and Radiant Health
3825 Iris Ave suite 250b, Boulder, CO 80301
Link to location in Google Maps >>
Perfect for you if:
You value personal connection and want to dive deep and learn alongside a group of like-minded people all focused on improving their wellness and self care.
Next dates TBA (Friday and Saturday) from 9:30 am to 4:00 pm each day. This will allow you to extend your stay, integrate your experience and explore Colorado for a day or two if you wish.
In this workshop, you will leave with clarity, connection
and confidence as we:
- Recognize and acknowledge your accomplishments & current challenges.
- Release what you need to let go of that is no longer serving you.
- Reveal your truth and identify what you truly want.
- Reconnect to yourself and your dreams.
- Recharge and rewire to make lasting changes happen.
- All “Recharge Your Soul, Rewire Your Life!” workshop materials.
- Special care package filled with goodies, tools and fun daily reminders to keep you on track, inspired and supported as you continue moving forward on your journey after the workshop.
- Energizing, healthy lunches provided both days by local restaurants.
- Tea, coffee and nourishing snacks provided both days.
- An encouraging, supportive and creative environment where you can feel safe to reconnect, identify true wants and commit to bringing these into your reality.
- Plenty of gorgeous scenery (we can’t take full credit for that!)
- 75-minute follow up Zoom call with your group.
NOTE: Travel + accommodations are your responsibility. Recommendations available upon request.
Are you ready to recharge your soul and rewire your life?
Join us this October! Space is limited, here are your next steps:
- Book a complimentary 30-minute call, to make sure you get all your questions answered and we both feel like it’s the right fit.
- Meet me on Zoom and we can chat in person.
- If you are ready to move forward, I will email you the next steps and we will get started!
About Your Facilitator: Melissa
New to working with Melissa? Here’s what others have to say:
I had a great time! It was touching and powerful. I have been invigorated since the workshop and excited to do what was an extension of the work there. I have shifted and feel empowered.
I had my wow moment. I had been waiting for permission and that has gone away! It has been a fantastic month since the workshop. I have focused on me. It’s been great! It’s helped me personally, at work, and even in my relationship with my husband.
I’m often hesitant about going to group workshops and but in this intimate group I felt seen, heard, and witnessed. Melissa is a skilled facilitator able to hold space and shift priorities to meet the energy of the group over the full two days together.
Taking this time out at the workshop allowed me to dig deep into discomfort to find the clarity I needed to be open and see new possibilities and opportunities. I also really appreciated the “tool kit” provided with the folder to keep all the strategies we learned in one place which can be added to in the future.
This is the first time in a long time that I’ve focused on me and going to the workshop felt similar to a mini-vacation or a spa day. Since the workshop, I have been able to shift my focus at work and move forward with laser-focused clarity. I am working out and even doing it at home when there isn’t enough time. It brings me joy. I’m also scheduling more me time and I ask myself “ what am I doing for myself today?”
In the first day of the workshop we were sharing, connecting and establishing acceptance and comfort with being heard. On the second day, kapow! Wow! We felt empowered!
With so many food restrictions, I normally bring my own food everywhere. Melissa thought of everything and even the lunches brought in felt safe, nourishing and special to me.
I really enjoyed the community created at the workshop and then following up with everyone during the bonus call.