Work with Melissa
Work with Melissa
Reset and recharge in 5 minutes with your free guided breathwork audios. Sign up to download now!
Is This You?
- Do you feel like no one sees the ‘real’ you or even hears you? Do you ever feel undervalued, under-appreciated or over-scheduled, with no time for yourself to just sit and be, even though deep down that’s what you really crave?
- Do you know you’re ready for more, but have no idea what that even looks like?
- Have you been living your life on autopilot, out of touch with what really matters to you and makes you happy? (Happy…what’s that feel like again? you may ask)
- Do you feel like you’re not living up to your true potential? You may know there are talents and skills you aren’t using and each day that passes is like this ticking clock in your belly/core/gut that time is running out. Are you ever going to live your Purpose? There’s got to be more to life than this.
Did you answer yes to any of the above?
If so, I know how frustrating and confusing that all can be. But if you are ready to do whatever it takes to change this, I can help you!
Transformational and mindset coaching combined with a practical, personalized plan of action can be incredibly effective and create lasting results that benefit the whole you – not just the life you want but most importantly, how you feel physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually.
What are the benefits?
Although your results are personal and unique to you, here are some of the potential benefits my clients have shared as a result of working together.
- Feel better about yourself (no small feat!) and increase your self-esteem
- Live the life you want and not what was expected
- Feel heard in your relationship and find the words so they actually hear what you’re saying
- Feel peaceful amidst life transitions and changes using simple mindfulness tools
- Release anxiety and worry effectively
- Being resilient and not so easily affected by negative people or situations
- Overcome trauma and fears from the past
- Lose weight naturally (as a result of establishing healthy self care practices!)
- Stop self-sabotaging your results during an up-level, either personally or professionally
- Set healthy boundaries and command more respect at work and at home
- Find the confidence to actually “go for it” instead of procrastinating another year on your dreams and more!
For more, please visit Testimonials.
How it works:
I offer personalized 1:1 transformational life coaching programs as well as group experiences to help you get the clarity you need, find the peace of mind you’ve been seeking and come back into balance with yourself and your life.
Sessions are held virtually via Zoom/phone or locally in Boulder, Colorado in-person.
Working with me, one-on-one, you will learn and implement the tools to transform your life from the inside out.
Perfect for you if: you are ready to make significant, lasting changes in your life and are willing to do whatever it takes, including having extra accountability, a clear action plan of what to do to stay on track and a safe space to dig deep, release the crap that’s been keeping you stuck and birth the new you that’s been waiting to come out.
In my small, in-person workshops, I am your right hand guide and you join a small community for 1-2 days, helping you get the clarity you’ve been dancing around, face what you need to face and feel good about moving forward on a specific goal or topic. You will leave with a clear action plan you will actually implement.
Perfect for you if: You value personal connection and want to dive deep and learn alongside a group of like-minded people all focused on improving their wellness and self care.
Click below to schedule time with Melissa to discuss one or more of these programs!
What Clients Are Saying
Melissa is absolutely amazing. She is incredibly kind, non judgmental and supportive. She’s also very practical and funny. I started seeing her just a few months ago, and in that time she’s helped guide me through health, relationship and life events. Because of her guidance, I am calmer and happier than I’ve ever been, and while I still have quite a bit to go, I now have the confidence to know I can get there. Thank you, Melissa!