Transform Your Memory from Shoddy to Sharp with Functional Memory Strategies
Tuesday, October 10, 2017
Online – Sign Up Here!
Now is the time to make simple changes to improve your memory and keep your edge while feeling empowered in your life, career and relationships.
Join me in this upcoming free workshop to learn simple but powerful strategies to keep your memory sharp and decrease frustration and embarrassment when you forget names, details and important meetings or appointments. Sign up Now!
In this free workshop, you will:
- Learn the four stages of the memory process
- Learn how memory changes as we age
- Practice and learn functional memory strategies to improve your memory
- Exercise your memory in this interactive workshop
- Take home easy to implement exercises to strengthen your memory
After two decades of working as a Speech-Language Pathologist focusing on memory & cognition with clients experiencing brain injuries, strokes and degenerative brain diseases – like Dementia, Alzheimer’s and Cancer – I realized that many of these terrible cognitive illnesses can be prevented. But we have to start in our 30s, 40s and 50s…
You may not realize, but you could already be showing signs of cognitive decline resulting from stress, overwhelm or an under-lying health issue.
Here are a few tell-tale signs:
- Are you noticing slight (or overt…) changes in your memory? Forgetting details at work? Forgetting people’s names you “should know” or struggling to recall a word in conversations with friends or your family more often? Do you ever walk into a room and can’t remember what you were going to do?
- Are you noticing changes in your mental capacity, processing speed or attention span? Does it feel like you’re in a fog, sluggish or just one step behind? Do you feel like you’re working harder to get the same amount of “work” done?
- Have you had family members or friends that were diagnosed with Dementia, Alzheimer’s, Cancer, Heart Disease, Stroke or Diabetes? Are you worried about following them down that road and miss out of (or be a burden to!) your children or grandchildren’s lives?
- Are you increasingly living a life of rote habits and routines– going to the same hair dresser, buying the same things every week at the grocery store, drive the same route every time? Are you aware of how this impacts your long-term brain health?
Are you aware that there are symptoms starting as slight, subtle shifts in your 30s, 40s and 50s can lead to the major causes of death in our country – Alzheimer’s, Cancer, Heart Disease and Diabetes? These are not caused by “normal” aging! It is time to be proactive! Join us!
Tuesday, October 10, 2017 at 6:30pm MDT (8:30pm EDT, 5:30pm PDT)
Register now at: Zoom