[et_pb_section bb_built=”1″ admin_label=”section”][et_pb_row admin_label=”row” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat” background_size=”initial”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text background_layout=”light” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat” background_size=”initial” _builder_version=”3.0.83″ module_alignment=”left”]
The Seven Bad Brain Habits Hindering Your Wellbeing and Success
Tuesday, November 14, 2017
Online – Zoom
Now is the time to make simple changes that can prevent a big diagnosis down the road and limit the effects of chronic stress to transform your wellbeing, career and relationships. Sign Up Now!
Join me in this upcoming free workshop to learn simple but powerful preventive habits that can keep your Brain Fit, Focused and Fabulous for decades to come!
In this free workshop, you will:
- Learn how your brain works and what happens with Dementia, Alzheimer’s and Cancer, so that you can understand how to keep your brain fit for decades to come
- Learn about the top 7 habits that can destroy your brain’s health and focus over time, so that you can avoid the 7 things that lead to Dementia, Alzheimer’s, Cancer and Strokes.
- Clarify the 3 biggest benefits to keeping your brain fabulous at work, at home and in your relationships starting now.
After two decades of working as a Speech-Language Pathologist focusing on cognition with clients experiencing injuries, strokes and degenerative brain diseases – like Dementia, Alzheimer’s and Cancer – I realized that many of these terrible cognitive illnesses can be prevented. But we have to start in our 30s, 40s and 50s…
You may not realize, but you could already be showing signs of cognitive decline.
Here are a few tell-tale signs:
- Are you noticing slight (or overt…) changes in your memory? Forgetting details at work? Forgetting people’s names you “should know” or struggling to recall a word in conversations with friends or your family more often? Do you ever walk into a room and can’t remember what you were going to do?
- Are you noticing changes in your mental capacity, processing speed or attention span? Does it feel like you’re in a fog, sluggish or just one step behind? Do you feel like you’re working harder to get the same amount of “work” done?
- Have you had family members or friends that were diagnosed with Dementia, Alzheimer’s, Cancer, Heart Disease, Stroke or Diabetes? Are you worried about following them down that road and miss out of (or be a burden to!) your children or grandchildren’s lives?
- Are you increasingly living a life of rote habits and routines– going to the same hair dresser, buying the same things every week at the grocery store, drive the same route every time? Are you aware of how this impacts your long-term brain health?
Are you aware that there are symptoms starting as slight, subtle shifts in your 30s, 40s and 50s that the leading causes of death in our country are Alzheimer’s, Cancer, Heart Disease and Diabetes? These are not caused by “normal” aging! Sign up now!
Tuesday, November 7, 2017
6:30 – 7:30pm
Register now at: http://bit.ly/HabitsandBrainChangers