Let's Get To Know Each Other
Therapeutic Coach, Mentor and
A Brief List Of My Credentials:
- Over 25 years of experience in the healthcare, consulting and education fields
- Consultant, coach, speaker and author ( NOURISH – Publishing September 2023)
- Trained and licensed Speech-Language Cognitive Therapist with a focus on additional training in cognition, communication, neurotrauma and holistic wellness.
- Mind-Body Medicine Training with the Center of Mind-Body Medicine (2021)
- Advanced Mindfulness Practitioner Training (2020)
- Food as Medicine Training Center of Mind-Body Medicine (2014)
- Masters of Science in Communication Disorders (1997)
- Bachelor of Education in Communication Science Disorders (1995)
How I Am inspired by My work
I absolutely love working with motivated individuals that are on their own path of self-discovery with creating more intention and wanting to honor their mind-body and spiritual health. Rediscovering a sense of wholeness, worth, breathwork and mindfulness practices invite inner peace and freedom. I have a unique personal understanding and professional expertise regarding the importance of a healthy brain, nervous system function and overcoming health challenges.
ready to schedule a conversation?
My Personal Interests
I am passionate about finding simple, sustainable ways to maintain a healthy lifestyle, living in a way that respects our planet and fully engaging in life while helping others do the same. I continue to support my own self-evolvement and learning through the Art of Living, Soul Discovery Program and additional pursuits. I spend my free time in nature hiking, skiing with my husband and daughter, and walking our dog, Sam, at sunrise. I find that movement replenishes my body and mind. I also enjoy dancing, jogging, restorative yoga, karaoke, reading, good chocolate, photography and spending time with my friends and family.